pH Messgerät pH-80
Manafacturer: HM Digital. The PH-80 is an economically priced, reliable pH meter that is ideal for testing applications such as hydroponics & gardening, pools & spas, aquariums & reef tanks, water ionizers, drinking water and more.
- Measures pH and Temperature
- One-touch automatic digital calibration
- Water resistant
- Simultaneous temperature display
- Sleek, lightweight design
- Large LCD display
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator
- Includes storage solution in a sponge embedded in a translucent cap
- Factory Calibrated: The PH-80 meter is factory calibration to pH 7.0. The meter can easily and quickly be recalibrated with digital calibration to pH 4.0, 7.0 or 10.0 using the meter's simple one-touch process.
- Includes a cap, batteries, storage solution, a small bag with pH 7.0 buffer and a paper manual in english
- pH Range: 0 - 14
- Temperature Range: 1-80 °C; 33-176 °F
- Resolution: 0.1 pH; Temperature resolution is 0.1 °C/F
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2 pH; Temperature accuracy is +/-2%
- Calibration: Digital automatic calibration (one point)
- Electrode: Glass sensor and reference tube electrodes
- Housing: Water resistant
- Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries AG13/LR44 included)
- Dimensions: 15.3 x 3.2 x 1.8 cm (6.0 x 1.3 x 0.7 inches)
- Weight without the cap: 54g (1.9oz)
The sponge in my cap is dry. Is this okay?
Yes. During shipping, it is possible for the solution to leak or dry. This will not damage your meter, and it's perfectly fine, since the cap was on and it was in the box. Prior to use, pour a small amount of the electrode storage solution (from the Mylar packet) into the sponge so that it's moist. Put the cap back on and allow the sensor to soak for 15 minutes standing upright. Additional storage solution is available for purchase.
How often do I need to calibrate?
All pH meters should be calibrated anywhere from before every use to at least once a month. The frequency of calibration depends on usage and application, but you should calibrate at least once per month for proper results and a longer lifespan of your meter. A free packet of pH 7.0 buffer is included with the meter. Additional pH buffers for calibration are available for purchase. Please consult the user's guide for calibration instructions.
I use my meter for hydroponics. Does it need any special care?
Yes. Nutrients in a hydroponics reservoir will quickly adhere to the sensor and throw off readings. It is very important to rinse the sensor in distilled water after each use. Otherwise, you'll just be measuring the nutrients that are already on the sensor.
Calibrating and Caring for your pH Meter
How to use
- Remove the cap. Do not use the cap for testing
- Press the Power button. The screen shows PH for a moment and changes to a number and then it is ready.
- Dip the meter's sensor into the water, liquied or solution to be tested.
- Shake the meter a bit to remove air bubbles or electric charges.
- Wait until the measurement is stabil (max 30 seconds). The more you use it, the faster it is, but only if you measure in the same range every time. If you measure around 4 and then around 9, it takes some time to stabilise.
- If you want to keep the number, when you remove the mester, press the HOLD button. The number stays on the screen, until you press the HOLD button again or switch off the meter.
- Important: After use shake any excess liquid off the meter and rinse sensors in clean water like RO water with low TDS or demineralised/destilled water OR use compressed air to clean it.
- Make sure there is a little storage solution in the sponge in the cap. Put the cab back on.
pH Messgerät pH-80
- Hersteller HM
- Artikelnr. pH80
- Lager 11